– Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
– Information Technology or Related Courses
– Mapua Institute of Technology
– University of Santo Tomas
– Ateneo de Manila University
– University of Asia and the Pacific
– Don Bosco Technical Institute
FPI shoulders the full cost of academic tuition fees, other school fees, and books.
The school officials are the ones who will refer students who can qualify for this program. Schools generally base this on the students’ scholastic achievements and potentials.
Conditions to Follow:
1. He/ she must additionally take Japanese language lessons.
2. He/ she can receiver similar financial assistance from other programs.
3. FPI scholar must take a course in Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field of Information Technology.
4. He/she is not allowed to work while a scholar as they are expected to concentrate on their studies.
5. He/ she are expected to maintain above average passing marks.
6. He/she may not drop any subject without prior approval by the student affairs director of the university concerned.
FUJITSU PHILIPPINES, INC.
12/F Net Square, 3rd Avenue cor. 28th Street, Crescent Park West Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Philippines
4th. Floor, CIFC Towers, Juan Luna Ave. cor. Humabon St.
North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
Tel.No. (+63 32) 232-0992 or (+63 32) 232-0983
Contact Person: Ms. Marivic Que
Tel.No. (+63 2) 793-7900 (local 5396)
Fax No. (+63 2) 793-7977