The results of the Ateneo College Entrance Test (ACET) for the AY 2011-2012 intake year are out. To find out if you are one of the accepted and waitlisted applicants for this coming schoolyear, go to the ACET results page or copy and paste http://ls.ateneo.edu/acet_results.php onto your URL bar.
Once there, search for your name by doing the following:
- Enter your last name (with suffix, if applicable; e.g. III for “the third”) into the Last Name field.
- Enter your first name (with your second name, if applicable; e.g. Hannah Sophia) into the Complete First Name field.
- Enter your middle name (not the middle initial but spelled out, please) into the Complete Middle Name field.
- If you have no middle name or last name, don’t leave the corresponding field blank. Enter a dash instead.
- If your first name begins with a Maria and your first search using Maria yields no result, try variations of Maria. (e.g. use Ma. or just Ma in place of Maria in your next search).
- If your name has an ñ, press Alt on your keyboard, hold it, then press the numbers 1, 6 and 4 in succession.
Last Name: De Jesus IV
Complete First Name: Carlos Miguel
Complete Middle Name: Santos
For COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS, please READ EVERYTHING ON THE ACET results page.