Academic-Clinic.com is the primary education portal for Filipino students. Everyone, from elementary students to college graduates, can benefit from the information you will find here.
Academic-Clinic.com has tons of useful resources for Filipino students who are going to take college entrance exams or science high school entrance exams. We provide up-to-date information and materials on college entrance test and science high school exam schedules, requirements and results. We also provide resources on science high school reviews and college entrance exam reviews; there are resources on Philippine Science High School Entrance Exam reviews, University of the Philippines College Admission Test reviews, Ateneo College Entrance Test reviews, De La Salle University College Entrance Test review, etc. We also provide relevant test-taking strategies and tips that you can apply when it’s your time.
Academic-Clinic.com also provides general high school and college integration resources. There are insiders’ tips from students of renowned colleges and high schools, practical tips for surviving college and high school life in general, finding part-time work, and others. You can also browse our listing of current scholarships; you may be qualified for a number of scholarship offers and just do not know it.
New graduates will also find help on our pages (coming soon). You can browse through jobs hiring new graduates, part-time work opportunities (so you can earn money while looking for part-time work) and self-employment opportunities. Here, you will also get job hunting tips. For those who intend to take up further study after college, there are resources on studying here and abroad. For that matter, there are also resources on getting overseas employment.
A country where everyone, wherever he/she is or whatever his/her station in life,
- Has a fair chance of getting the best possible education available;
- Is updated and informed about all of his/her options and choices and thus misses no opportunities; and
- Feels empowered and is capable of making wise decisions because he/she has learned the ways and methods by which he/she can achieve his education goals (and ultimately, his/her life’s goals).
- with top-of-mind-awareness when it comes to FREE and RELEVANT learning and education resources in the Philippines;
- that is continually changing and evolving to adapt to new needs;
- that is part of the information distribution channels of government agencies, educational institutions, scholarship funds, non-governmental organizations, private companies and corporations, and other stakeholders in the Philippine education industry; and
- that initiates and takes part in as well as collaborates with individuals and other entities on meaningful projects that will benefit the Philippine education system and its clients (the students and their parents).
- To become part of the decision-making process of students and their parents when it comes to what school, college or university to go to, college course to pick, and career choice to make;
- To provide free and relevant information and resources on admission procedure, admission schedule and admission/entrance tests of schools, colleges and universities in the Philippines;
- To equip students and their parents with knowledge and information on scholarships, student services, college courses, career options, and educational institutions in the Philippines; and
- To provide free and high-quality learning resources.
Every effort has been made to keep this website accurate and updated. Even so, Academic-Clinic.com makes no guarantees about the veracity and accuracy of the information it provides. Academic-Clinic.com has been established to help students and their parents, but it is not meant to serve as a replacement for the information portals of universities, schools, government agencies, private organizations, and any other entity we may have used as references.