Citizens’ Battle Against Corruption, a partner organization of PLM, has offered a
financial assistance in the form of scholarship in which it intends to help and provide educational opportunities to economically disadvantaged but deserving youth/individuals who wish to take up degree programs in the college.
Each scholar is entitled to a semestral financial assistance of Php 5,000.00.
1. He/she must be a Filipino citizen
2. He/she must possess the following Educational Qualifications:
a. Must have passed the PLM Admission Test and currently enrolled in PLM
b. Must carry the regular load prescribed by the course.
c. Must be of good academic standing and without any failing grade every semester.
3. He/she must be of good health.
4. He/she must be of good moral character.
5. He/she must not be a recipient of any other scholarship grant
-Semestral report with attached GWA and registration form
-Submit financial statement
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|before enrollment||PLMAT schedule||to be announced by the Office of Student Development and Services|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- PLMAT coverage (English, Science, Mathematics, Filipino and Abstract Reasoning)