The commitment of Charity First Foundation to social growth and community development lead to a partnership with PLM in providing scholarship grants
to poor but deserving students of the institution.
Each scholar is entitled to approximately Php 2,000.00 monthly subsidy for matriculation fee, transportation, meals, uniform, books and projects.
The amount of subsidy may vary depending on the needs of the scholar and the discretion of the screening committee. The amount of benefits may, accordingly, be reduced or increased on a case-to-case basis.
1. He/she must be a Filipino citizen
2. He/she must possess the following Educational Qualifications:
a. Must have passed the PLM Admission Test & currently enrolled in PLM.
b. Must carry the regular load prescribed by the course.
c. Must maintain a general average of not less than 80% & without any failing grade.
d. Must pass the evaluation that will be conducted by the screening committee.
3. He/she must be of good health.
4. He/she must be of good moral character.
5. He/she must not be a recipient of any other scholarship grant
6. He/she must attend the monthly seminars to be conducted by Charity First Foundation Inc., free of charge.
-Semestral report with attached GWA and registration form
-Submit financial statement
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|before enrollment||PLMAT schedule||to be announced by the Office of Student Development and Services|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- PLMAT coverage (English, Science, Mathematics, Filipino and Abstract Reasoning)