The program was conceived in honor of OFWs who toil hard to provide a better future for their families and to develop the youth as future leaders of the country. Philippine National Bank Global Filipino Scholarship Program entails the grant of one (1) scholarship opportunity per school year for four (4) years to children of OFWs currently abroad and active PNB remitters.
-An amount not exceeding P100,000.00 for one (1) year which will be given in installments via credit to account at the start of each semester or trimester.
-PNB will shoulder expenses for tuition and miscellaneous fees, costs and allowances for books, uniform, stipend, transportation, and airfare (as needed).
-Opportunity to work in PNB’s overseas office
1. The applicant’s parent must be a PNB client who is currently as an OFW
2. The OFW parent must be using PNB remittance service in the last six months
1. Incoming college freshman
2. Must have passed the qualifying exam in any of the PNB Global Filipino partner schools
3. Grade weighted average of 85 percent
4. No failing mark for the third year or fourth year subjects in highschool
5. Completely filled out Application Form
6. Applicant’s Birth Certificate
7. Applicant’s Report Card/Transcript
8. OFW Documents
9. Family ITR
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|before enrollment||please check entrance exam schedules for chosen school||to be announced by scholarship committees of schools|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- entrance exam coverage