This scholarship is given to students who are in need of financial assistance and are willing to render assistanceship hours (20 to 30 hours per week) in the University.
100% defrayal of the total fees and monthly stipend
**All scholarships shall be subject for approval from the UST Scholarship Committee.
1. Must be a Filipino citizen.
2. Must pass the UST Entrance Test.
3. Average grade not less than 2.50 (previous semester for higher years) and 80% (for freshmen);
4. No failing grades incurred in all semesters (for higher years)
5. Belongs to a family whose gross income does not exceed Php 300,000.00
The applicant must submit the following to the Office for Student Affairs(OSA):
1. Accomplished and signed application form (to be secured from OSA);
2. Photocopy/Print-out of the UST Entrance Test result (for freshmen only)
3. Photocopy of Form 138/137 (for freshmen);
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records (for higher years);
5. Photocopy of UST Registration form;
6. Parent’s/Guardian’s Letter of Consent;
7. Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate;
8. Photocopy of the latest ITR/ Certification of non-filing of ITR from the BIR with attached affidavit /Proof of income of Parents(Contracts for OFW/pay slips);
9. Recommendation Letter from the Parish Priest;
10. Barangay Clearance (sketch of residence at the back);
11. 2 copies of 2″ x 2″ colored ID Pictures
1. Submit the accomplished and signed application form together with the complete requirements on the scheduled date, announced by the Office for Student Affairs;
2. Undergo series of interviews as scheduled.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|August 16, 2014; September 20, 2014; November 29, 2014||August 24, 2014; September 28, 2014; December 7, 2014||January 28, 2015 at ofad.ust.edu.ph|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test (USTET) coverage