This scholarship is named after the Dominican Patron Saint of the Poor and is extended to students who are in need of financial assistance.
**The scholarship committee shall decide on who receives the scholarship
Sta. Rosa de Lima Fund: 50% defrayal of tuition
San Juan Macias Fund: 50% defrayal of tuition
San Martin-External Scholarships: Benefits and requirements are based on the Memorandum of Agreement of the corresponding foundation or benefactor.
1. Must be a Filipino Citizen;
2. Must pass the UST Entrance Test (for freshmen);
3. Average grade of not less than 85% (for freshmen);
4. Average grade of not less than 2.25 (for the previous semester – for higher years);
5. No failing grades incurred (for higher years);
6. Belongs to a family whose gross annual income does not exceed Php. 300,000.00.
The applicant must submit the following to the Office for Student Affairs(OSA)
1. Accomplished and signed application form (to be secured from OSA);
2. Photocopy/Print-out of the UST Entrance Test result (for freshmen only)
3. Photocopy of UST Registration Form (if enrolled);
4. Photocopy of Grades;
-Form 138 or 137 (HS Card) (for freshmen only)
-Temporary Transcript (for Higher years w/ 2.25 General Average)
5. Certification of Good Moral Character;
-Issued by the Dean/ Office for the Students Affairs (for higher years)
-Issued by the Principal or Guidance Counselor (for Freshmen)
6. Baptismal Certificate (if applicable);
7. Parents Proof of Income;
-Photocopy of latest Income Tax Return of both Parents
-Certification of Non-Filling from BIR with Affidavit indicating the estimated source of annual income.
-Photocopy of Proof of Income/Pay Slip/Contract (for OFW)
8. Barangay Clearance (at the back of the paper, draw a map – from the main road of your Barangay, going to your house).
Procedure for Application:
1. Submit the accomplished and signed application form together with the complete requirements on the scheduled date, announced by the Office for Student Affairs
2. Undergo series of interviews as scheduled.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|August 16, 2014; September 20, 2014; November 29, 2014||August 24, 2014; September 28, 2014; December 7, 2014||January 28, 2015 at ofad.ust.edu.ph|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test (USTET) coverage