In standing up to its values of Corporate Citizenship and Excellence, LRDC launches this Scholarship Program to support the education of deserving students, help them reach their full potential, and become part of Lexmark -a fast-growing and dynamic organization.
The Lexmark Research and Development Corporation (LRDC) Scholarship Program shall be granted to deserving students starting on their third year of college up to graduation. They shall have successfully pass and qualify all the requirements of the program.
This program is limited to certain disciplines where LRDC is able to provide the necessary industry exposure and experience needed by the scholar.
1. School Fees – Tuition and other school fees including miscellaneous and
laboratory fees as reflected in the statement of the account;
2. Book Allowance – An outright grant of P 6,000 a year or P 3,000 per term given
at the start of every term, after enrollment;
3. Living Allowance – P 3,000 per month for each regular term, given at the first
week of every month under the same term;
4. Transportation Allowance – An outright grant of P 4,000 a year or P 2,000 per term given at the start of every term after enrollment;
5. Clothing Allowance – An outright grant of P500 per year or P 250 per term
given at the start of every term, after enrollment;
6. Special Project Cash Allowance – An outright grant of P 5,000 once the
student is in his/her senior year and is required to submit a special project.
Academic Standing – For a student applicant to qualify, he/she must:
1. Belong to the top 10% of the entire second year population of students of the same curriculum or must be in good academic standing having General Weighted Average (GWA) of 2.5 or its equivalent grade of 85%or higher in the term immediately preceding the application
2. Must have no grade of 5.0 or unremoved/incomplete grade, and must have carried a regular load (as required in the curriculum enrolled in) in the term immediately preceding the application
3. the applicant must have spent his/her second (2nd) year in the same UNIVERSITY where the Scholarship Program is offered
4. the applicant must be a Filipino citizen at the time of his/her application.
5. The applicant must not have any record of disciplinary action in the academic institution that he/she is in;
6. The applicant must be free from any derogatory and/or criminal record.
1. Completely filled out LRDC Application for Scholarship form;
2. Certified true copy of the Birth Certificate;
3. Original copy of Grades (all terms) for the first and second year;
4. Certificate of Good Moral Character from the School’s Student Affairs/Guidance Office;
5. Recent and original Police Clearance from the applicant’s town/city of residence.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|March||none||to be announced by the CSFA|
Scholarship Exam Coverage