This scholarship is named after the Patron Saint of the University and is given to students with excellent academic performance.
For Valedictorians: 100% defrayal of the total fees.
Learning Materials allowance for the 1st semester of the first year only
For Salutatorians: 50% defrayal of the total fees.
For Dean’s Lister #1: 100% defrayal of tuition fees.
1. Must be a Valedictorian/Salutatorian graduate.
2. Must pass the UST Entrance Test (for freshmen)
3. Must rank #1 from the Dean’s list per year level
Qualified high school valedictorians and salutatorians must submit the following requirements to the Office for Student Affairs(OSA);
1. Accomplished and signed application form (to be secured from OSA);
2. Photocopy/Print-out of the UST Entrance Test result (for freshmen only);
3. Photocopy of Confirmation of Enrollment Slip;
4. Baptismal Certificate (if applicable);
5. Photocopy of Form 137/138 (HS Report Card);
6. Certification from the school that the student graduated Valedictorian/Salutatorian (Original and with school’s dry seal);
7. Certification of Good Moral Character;
8. Photocopy of UST Registration Form (if enrolled);
9. Certification that the student ranks number 1, from the Dean’s Office;
10. 1 copy of 2″ x 2″ colored ID Picture.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|August 16, 2014; September 20, 2014; November 29, 2014||August 24, 2014; September 28, 2014; December 7, 2014||January 28, 2015 at ofad.ust.edu.ph|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test (USTET) coverage