The DLSU Cultural Arts Tuition Discount program may be availed of by the members of the DLSU Chorale, Harlequin Theater Guild, La Salle Dance Company, Green Media Group, De La Salle Inner Soul, and the Lasallian Youth Orchestra.
Specific tuition discounts may be awarded to grantees recommended by the Cultural Arts Office (CAO).
Full or partial scholarship may be granted upon the recommendation of the trainer/adviser to the director of the Cultural Arts Office.
1. must be a regular member of a cultural arts group with two to three terms of active service in the group;
2. must meet the following minimum grade requirement for attendance, attitude, and artistic ability (AAA):
– 85% – DLSU Chorale, De La Salle Innersoul, Lasallian Youth Orchestra, La Salle Dance Company Contemporary, La Salle Dance Company Street, Green Media Group;
– 90% – Harlequin Theatre Guild members;
– 95% – Harlequin Theatre Guild Officers;
3. must have a minimum term GPA of 1.750 for members and 2.000 for officers.
1. Scholarships are automatically given to the student in the succeeding term when he/she has fulfilled the requirements mentioned above.
Upon completion of organizational requirements (i.e. attendance, attitude, and artistic ability) after two to three terms of active service to the respective cultural arts organization.
Grantee may retain scholarship on the following grounds:
• consistent exemplary performance based on the abovementioned requirements;
• grantee should maintain the prescribed GPA every term and CGPA (1.750 for members and 2.000 for officers) throughout his/her stay in the University.
Duration of Grant:
Grant is valid for a full term and based on the artistic, academic, and organizational performance in the group.
Cultural Arts Office
Room 403 Br. Connon Hall
De La Salle University
2401 Taft Avenue, Malate Manila, Philippines 1004
Tel. No.: (632) 524-4611 Ext. 702, 737
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|After two to three terms of active service to the respective cultural arts organization.||no examinations||to be announced by DLSU OAS|
Scholarship Exam Coverage