The Scholarship Program and Development of DLSHSI provides every Filipino student a unique opportunity to experience free Lasallian health sciences education.
This great mission is part of the thrust of De La Salle Philippines, Inc. in response to the 100 Years of Lasallian Presence in the country.
Full tuition including miscellaneous, special assessment and other fees including book and uniform allowances, physical and other medical examinations required by the Colleges or the Institution.
1. Regular student
2. Filipino citizen and resident of the Philippines
3. Graduate of Science schools and/or biggest public schools (whose Principals are ranked as Principal 3 or 4) in terms of the school population in the Province of Cavite, Metro Manila, CALABARZON, and other areas in the country.
4. Top three (3) of the graduating batch
5. Winners of the Cavite Search for Science Survivor-Wizards
6. Top 5 examinees of the DLSHSI College Admissions Test (CAT) with a General Average of 90% or its equivalent rating in the other public schools during their fourth year
7. Result of the College Admission Test (CAT) of 90 percentile rank and above
8. Letter of Recommendation from high school principal certifying status as Valedictorian, Salutatorian and First Honorable Mentions
9. Photocopy of High School Report Card (Form-138)
10. Certificate of Moral Character
11. Letter of Intent addressed to the Director for Academic Services
12. Most recent Income Tax Return ITR) of parents or Affidavit of Non-Filing of ITR
13. Certificate of Employment
14. Most recent billing statement (e.g. electricity, water, telephone, internet, cable, etc.)
15. Vicinity map/sketch of the house’s location
1. Gawad Lasalyanong Edukasyon Scholarship is automatically given to qualified applicants and is renewed every year. However, all scholars are required to fill-out the application and Scholarship Data Form and attach the proof/certification of honor/certificate as winners of the Cavite Search for Science Survivor-Wizards and submit it to the Office of the Director upon filing an application for admission.
2. They are also required to submit the copy of their grades every semester.
3. All scholar-applicants are required to submit their letters of intent addressed to the Director for Academic Services, fill-out the application/data form and submit the accomplished application form on or before the set deadline with the following documents in a long brown envelope:
-Letter of scholarship application;
-Certificate of Moral Character
-Copy of the Income Tax Return (ITR) or Certificate of Non-Filing of Income Tax Return;
-Most recent billing statement (electric, water, telephone, internet, cable, etc.) and
-One (1) copy of 2×2 color picture.
4. Old grantees may only submit additional information for updating purposes.
2. All applications shall be pre-screened by the Scholarship Program and Development Center (SPDC) before forwarding the documents to the colleges concerned through the Collegiate Scholarship Committee chairs and College Deans.
3. The college through the Collegiate Scholarship Committee then evaluates the documents (the Collegiate Scholarship Committee chair may opt to call for an interview with the applicant as the application process continues) and submits prioritized list of candidates for scholarships to the SPDC.
4. The Scholarship Program and Development Center through the Collegiate Scholarship Committee may award a different type of scholarship if the applicants have been disqualified from their desired type and that available slots from other types of scholarships have been identified and the applicants themselves have satisfied all of the requirements.
5. All scholar-applicants must wait for the release of the final evaluation report by the Director for Academic Services and the Vice Chancellor for Academics.
6. They are advised to wait for further announcements (through the Office of the Director Bulletin of Information, DLSHSI website, and other correspondences).
7. The scholars are enjoined to visit the office of the Director for the confirmation of their status.
8. All scholars are enjoined to renew/re-apply for their scholarships every school year.
9. All scholars must fill-out and submit the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) at the beginning of every school year. The MOA contains all the policies and guidelines, conditions of scholarships, the provisions for the mandatory return of service, etc.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|before CAT schedule||CAT schedule please refer to http://www.dlshsi.edu.ph/admissions/college-admission-test-cat-schedule||one (1) week after the scheduled date of the examination|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- CAT coverage