The De La Salle Araneta University (DLSAU) is the seventh campus of De La Salle Philippines. It was formerly known as the Gregorio Araneta University Foundation which was established in 1946 as the Araneta Institute of Agriculture in Bulacan, then transferred to Malabon the year after. In 1978 it was renamed as the Gregorio Araneta University Foundation. Integration of the university to the DLS System started since 1987 and in 2002 became an official member of the system. The university specializes in Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Sciences.
FULL SCHOLARS – those who maintain a general weighted average of at least 3.7 or better with no grade lower than 3.0 except in ROTC / NSTP. Full Scholars enjoy – A privilege of free tuition fee for one semester.
PARTIAL SCHOLARS – are those who maintain a general weighted average of at least 3.4 to 3.69 with no grade below 2.5 except in ROTC / NSTP. Partial Scholarship enjoys – A privilege of 50% discount on tuition fee for one semester.
1. He / She must be subjected to a medical examination by the school physician and certified to be fit to study.
2. He / She must not have been subjected to any disciplinary action.
3. He / She must carry the regular loads prescribed in their respective curricula.
4. He / She should maintain a general weighted average of at least 3.4 or better with no grade below 2.5 in any subject enrolled during the preceding semester.
5. He / She must have established a residence of one school year in the University.
6. He / She must have no failing grade in any subject including CMT / ROTC.
1. Scholarship award is renewable every succeeding semester.
2. Students who obtain general weighted average of 3.0 or lower than 3.4 with no grade below 2.0 may still be included in the Dean’s Listers and to receive certificate of recognition during the University convocation and / or Recognition Day.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|before entrance examination||every Monday and Wednesday at 8:30AM||to be announced by the Admissions Office|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- entrance exam coverage