The De La Salle Araneta University (DLSAU) is the seventh campus of De La Salle Philippines. It was formerly known as the Gregorio Araneta University Foundation which was established in 1946 as the Araneta Institute of Agriculture in Bulacan, then transferred to Malabon the year after. In 1978 it was renamed as the Gregorio Araneta University Foundation. Integration of the university to the DLS System started since 1987 and in 2002 became an official member of the system.
The university specializes in Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Sciences.
Privileges: Two years active membership of the cultural group are given 50% discount on tuition and laboratory fees.
The privilege is good for one semester, renewable according to the needs of the university, and provided he / she is duly recommended by the Cultural Coordinator and meets the requirements stated above.
1. The applicant must be a bona fide DLS-AU student with one school year residence in the University.
2. He / She must be a member of any of the following Cultural Group: Kalinagan Dance Troupe, Chorale, and Dramatic Guild.
3. He / She must be in good physical health.
4. He / She must not have been subjected to any disciplinary case / must be of good moral character.
5. He / She must not incur more than one failing grade in his / her subjects in the preceding semester.
6. He / She must be willing to undergo training at least three times a week if he / she passes the audition.
1. Grantee renders services to the University as cultural group member to represent in cultural presentations / competitions.
2. He/ She must enroll for at least a minimum of 17 units and maximum of 18 units.
3. Grantees who are pursuing courses with laboratory are allowed a maximum of 19 units.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|before entrance examination||every Monday and Wednesday at 8:30AM||to be announced by the Admissions Office|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- entrance exam coverage