The De La Salle Araneta University (DLSAU) is the seventh campus of De La Salle Philippines. It was formerly known as the Gregorio Araneta University Foundation which was established in 1946 as the Araneta Institute of Agriculture in Bulacan, then transferred to Malabon the year after. In 1978 it was renamed as the Gregorio Araneta University Foundation. Integration of the university to the DLS System started since 1987 and in 2002 became an official member of the system. The university specializes in Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Sciences.
VALEDICTORIAN – shall enjoy 100% discount on tuition fees for one school year.
SALUTATORIAN – shall enjoy 50% discount on tuition fees for one school year.
(For New Applicant)
1. He / She must be a Valedictorian / Salutatorian of a graduating class of not less than 100 students.
2. He / She must be subject to a medical examination by the school physician and certified to be fit to study.
(For Renewal of Scholarship)
1. He / She must have no failing mark in any enrolled subject in the preceding semester including ROTC / NSTP.
2. He / She must not have been subjected to any disciplinary case during his / her stay in the university.
1. He / She must carry at least 18 units as prescribed in his / her respective curricula and / or a minimum load of 18 units.
2. He / She must pay for any subjects dropped during the semester.
3. Scholarship is subject to renewal after one school year under Victoria Academic Scholarship as recommended by the College Dean, provided the recipient maintains a general weighted average of at least 3.4 or better with no grade lower than 2.5 except in ROTC / NSTP.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|before entrance examination||every Monday and Wednesday at 8:30AM||to be announced by the Admissions Office|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- entrance exam coverage