The DLSU Family Tuition Discount may be availed of by families with three or more children enrolled in the undergraduate programs of the University. The tuition discount that the child with the lowest ID number can avail of may range from 40% in case of three children, 60% for four children and 80% for five children.
Tuition discount that range from 40% in case of three children, 60% for four children, and 80% for five children will be given to the student with the lowest ID number.
1. Tuition discount is given to a DLSU student with the lowest ID number who has three or more siblings enrolled in the undergraduate programs of the University.
2. This privilege may only be availed when all the other siblings have already paid their tuition and fees for the term.
3. A student who drops all his/her subjects within the first 2 weeks of the term is not considered enrolled.
4. It is the responsibility of the applicant to inform the Scholarship and Financial Assistance(SFA) Office if any of his/her siblings is dropping all his/her subjects within the first 2 weeks of classes.
1. The application for tuition discount must be made at the SFA Office.
2. The following documents must be submitted in support of the tuition discount application:
a. Photocopy of the upper portion of the EAF of all the children (including the applicant) enrolling for the term;
b. Photocopy of validated receipts for the terms of all the other siblings;
c. Photocopy of birth certificate and all of the undergraduate siblings enrolled at the University(for applicants availing of the privilege for the first time)
Duration of Grant:
Scholarship benefits expire every term.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|one (1) week before the start of the term and closes by the end of Week 1 of the following term||no examinations||to be announced by the DLSU OAS|
Scholarship Exam Coverage