Athletes or varsity players may enjoy full or partial tuition and/or fees waiver through the DLSU Athletic Scholarship/Tuition Discount program of the De La Salle University. Grantees are recommended by the Office of Sports Development (OSD).
Full or partial scholarship may be granted upon the recommendation of the head coach to the director of OSD.
Waiver of miscellaneous fees may also be included in the scholarship upon the recommendation of the head coach to the director of OSD.
1. must pass the De La Salle University College Admission Test;
2. must pass a try-out;
3. should regularly compete in national meets;
4. skill level – exemplary, consistent top 3 in nationally recognized competitions for individual events;
5. must have at least an 80% high school GPA;
6. must be at least 16 years old;
7. must have a combined family income of P500,000 and below;
8. has the potential to play and represent DLSU for at least 3 to 5 years.
1. The student obtains a schedule and tries out for a specific team.
2. The student then gets a Scholarship Referral from the head coach.
3. He/She fills out an Athlete’s Profile form which is available at the Office of Sports Development (OSD) and then submits both Scholarship Referral and Athlete’s Profile to the assistant to the academic coordinator of the OSD.
Grantee may retain scholarship on the following grounds:
• consistent exemplary performance; and
• grantee should maintain a 1.6 GPA every term and a total of 1.600 CGPA throughout his/her stay in the University.
Duration of Grant:
Grant is valid for a full term and based upon the performance during practices and competitions.
Office of Sports Development
Room 901 Enrique Razon Sports Center
De La Salle University
2401 Taft Avenue, Malate 1004 Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (632) 526-4244 (Direct) or (632) 524-4611 Ext. 742
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|January to April||DLSU CAT schedule and try out||to be announced by DLSU OAS|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- DLSU CAT coverage