The Scholarship Program and Development of DLSHSI provides every Filipino student a unique opportunity to experience free Lasallian health sciences education. This great mission is part of the thrust of De La Salle Philippines, Inc. in response to the 100 Years of Lasallian Presence in the country.
The Entrance Scholarship is automatic but the scholar is required to file an application form. They are also required to fill-out the Scholarship Data Form and attach the proof/certification of honor and submit it to the Office of the Director upon filing an application for admission.
Entrance scholars admitted to the College of Medicine shall continue to keep their scholarship and shall automatically be classified as Academic Scholars during the succeeding school year provided they pass the year-end review of the Collegiate Scholarship Committee and the grade qualification stipulated.
1. Medicine Entrance Scholars:
Summa Cum Laude = 100% Tuition Fee Discount
Magna Cum Laude = 75% Tuition Fee Discount
Cum Laude = 50% Tuition Fee Discount
Star Scholar carried-over benefits from DLSU-Manila: 100% of the Total Fees including Miscellaneous and Other Fees
DLSU in Manila and DLSU-D College of Science Dean Recommended Scholar: 100% of the Total Fees including Miscellaneous and Other Fees
2. Medicine Academic Scholars:
-Academic Scholarship Depends on the General Weighted Average (GWA).
-Benefits given to non-entrance scholars who applied, passed the Collegiate Scholarship Committee review, and was recommended by the College Dean shall depend on the remaining available budget for the year.
Medicine Entrance Scholars:
DLSU in Manila and DLSU-D College of Science Dean Recommended Scholar
Medicine Academic Scholars:
Academic Scholarship Depends on the General Weighted Average (GWA). please see scholarship requirements below.
1. All scholar-applicants are required to submit their letters of intent addressed to the Director for Academic Services, fill-out the application/data form and submit the accomplished application form on or before the set deadline with the following documents in a long brown envelope:
-Letter of scholarship application;
-Certificate of Moral Character
-Copy of the Income Tax Return (ITR) or Certificate of Non-Filing of Income Tax Return;
-Most recent billing statement (electric, water, telephone, internet, cable, etc.) and
-One (1) copy of 2×2 color picture.
2. Old grantees may only submit additional information for updating purposes.
3. College of Medicine scholars are expected to renew their scholarships every school year.
4. Entrance scholars who are renewed as Academic Scholars after passing the year-end performance review are given priority for slots and shall carry-over the benefits given to them as Entrance Scholars.
5. Academic Scholarship Depends on the General Weighted Average (GWA).
-1st to 4th year: GWA of 94 – 100 = 100% Discount
GWA of 91 – 93 = 75% Discount
GWA of 87 – 90 = 50% Discount
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|before CAT schedule||please refer to http://www.dlshsi.edu.ph/admissions/college-admission-test-cat-schedule||CAT result shall be released one (1) week after the scheduled date of the examination|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- CAT coverage