The UP Class 1958 Intercollege Foundation Scholarship Grant was established in 1995 by the UP Class 1958 Intercollege Foundation Inc.
3 scholarship slots are available for UP Diliman, while 1 slot is available for UP Manila.
Book Allowance – P 2,500.00/semester
Monthly stipend of P 3000.00 x 5 mos. – 15,000.00/semester
Mo. transportation allowance of P 1,500.00 – 7,500.00/semester
Total – P 25,000.00/semester
(Total monthly benefits of P 3,000.00 stipend +P 1,500.00 transportation allowance = P 4,500.00)
1. Must be a bonafide graduating student of UP Manila or UP Diliman enrolled in any four or five year degree program.
2. Must have at least a GWA of 2.25 or better during the previous semester.
3. Must be enrolled in at least 15 units at the time of the award of the grant.
4. Must be financially needy (belonging to STFAP bracket D or E)
5. Must not have been the subject of any disciplinary action
6. Must write a short essay not exceeding one page, double spaced, on why he/she should be granted a scholarship.
scholarship is renewable every semester.
Renewal: all passing
for UP Manila:
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/UPMANILAOFFICIAL?ref=br_rs
phone #: (+632) 526-2274
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|July 30||essay submission only||to be announced by UP Diliman OSSS|
Scholarship Exam Coverage