De La Salle University provides financial assistance to Filipino students who meet specific criteria for eligibility. The selection of grantees is done by a Scholarship Committee based on the following factors/criteria found below.
The financial aid program usually includes tuition and fees only, although a donor may provide other forms of assistance, such as book and living allowances.
1. Financial Need. Only those whose annual family income is less than PhP 700,000 will be considered.
2. Academic Competence. The Council will take into consideration the applicant’s high school grades and DLSU College Admission Test (DLSU CAT) results.
3. Interview Result. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to report for an interview in March.
4. Processing of financial assistance applications will begin after the list of accepted freshman applicants has been officially released by the Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS).
5. The number of students to be granted financial assistance will depend on the number of available slots for the degree program.
6. Financial assistance can be given to only one grantee per family.
7. the prequalified candidates list will be released on 09 March 2015.
8. the interview will be on 12 to 20 March 2015.
1. Once awarded, the grants are renewable every trimester.
2. Grantees are required to meet certain academic standards and to abide by the policies prescribed by the OAS.
3. Grantees may be required to render service/research assistantship beginning their sophomore year.
please check http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/scholarships/guidelines.asp for forms.
1. The student fills out the St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant Application Form from 05 January to 28 February 2015.
2. He/She submits to the Hub, 2/F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall on or before the deadline which is 28 February 2015, Saturday, 1200H the printed and notarized application form together with the following requirements:
-one (1) passport photograph taken for the last three (3) months
-one (1) Recommendation Form for St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant
-Vicinity Map Form
-Electric bill for the last 3 months
-Water bill for the last 3 months
-Telephone bill for the last 3 months
-Cellular phone bill for the last 3 months (for postpaid plan holder)
-(If house is owned, NOT mortgaged) Official receipt of realty tax payment for the last year
-(If house is owned, but mortgaged) Official receipt of housing loan amortization for last 3 months
-(If residing in an apartment) Official receipt of the rental payment for the last 3 months or certification of monthly rent from the lessor
-(If applicant is employed) Income Tax Return or Certificate of Employment and Compensation
-(If parents and other household members are employed) Income Tax Return or Certificate of Employment and Compensation
-(If parents are NOT employed) Certificate of Exemption from filing of Income Tax Return from the BIR or Certificate of Unemployment from the Municipal/Barangay Hall
3. The student applicant attaches photocopies of the documents/materials to the application form. Original documents must be presented for verification upon submission of the application. Non-submission of applicable documents/materials may be considered withholding of information.
4. The application for financial assistance will not be accepted and processed unless all required documents have been provided.
5. A card containing the DTS (Document Tracking System) number will be provided to the applicant. The status of the scholarship application may be monitored through the web.
6. The decision on the application and further instructions will be stated in the remarks of the DTS.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|05 January to 28 February 2015 (1200H)||no examinations||31 March 2015 to be announced by the DLSU OAS|
Scholarship Exam Coverage