The Star Scholars Program is an innovative program that offers a integrated undergraduate and graduate scholarship to high-achieving students from around the country. Students selected for the program have the unique opportunity to earn a master’s degree or go into medicine proper (BS Human Biology students) or enroll in the College of Law on full scholarship after finishing their undergraduate degree. The Star Scholars Program combines the prestige and the scope of a competitive benefits package.
100 candidates will vie for the scholarship slots offered under this program. 12 scholars were honored this year.
1. full waiver on tuition, miscellaneous, and laboratory fees throughout their stay in the University(full undergraduate and graduate scholarship);
2. special privileges such as an option to enroll in six units of any foreign language course offered in the University, advance enrollment, mentoring by the University Fellows, priority in study tours, and special career placement opportunities;
3. personal notebook computer (iPad mini for this year);
4. undergo the Achieving through Integrated Mentoring (AIM) Program through which the University ensures the maximum development of their potentials and offers a support mechanism to facilitate their socio-emotional and spiritual development;
5. monthly stipend of Php 10,500 to cover transportation, books, other academic-related materials and school activities, and accommodation allowance.
should be among the top examinees of the DLSU Entrance Exam: the top 100 examinees of the DLSU College Admissions Test (DLSU CAT).
The University invites the candidates for an orientation and a rigorous screening. A University committee reviews their qualifications and makes the final selection.
1. Please visit http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/scholarships/star_scholars.asp to check candidacy status/invitation.
2. To confirm attendance, kindly accomplish an online confirmation form at http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/scholarships/_pdf/sch1415t1-Star-Orientation.asp.
3. Further, kindly download and accomplish the Extra-Curricular Activities Form at
http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/scholarships/_pdf/sch1415t1-Extra-Curricular.pdf and submit it on 19 February 2014.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|February 7, 2014 (5:30 pm)||no examinations||to be announced by the DLSU Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS)|
Scholarship Exam Coverage