The Willy Keng Scholarship Grant was started in UP Diliman on 2007. The donor for this scholarship grant is the Colony Investors SPV-AMC Inc., a Real Estate Lessor located in Metro Manila.
School fees as assessed but not to exceed P 20,000.00 / semester
book allowance of P 4,000.00
monthly stipend at P 3,000.00
1. must have obtained a general weighted average of “2.00” or better and must have no grade of “5.00” or unremoved “4.00” or “inc” in the semester immediately preceding the application, if applying for undergraduate level;
2. If applying for the graduate slots, must have a general weighted average of “1.75” or better with no grade of “dropped” or “incomplete except in Ph.D Political Science where the general weighted average must be “1.50” or better in at least 12 units;
3. must be enrolled in at least 15 units for the undergraduate level and in 12 units for the graduate level at the time of the award of the grant;
1. must be financially needy (parents annual gross income must not exceed P300,000); must not have been the subject of any disciplinary action.
2. must be third or fourth year undergraduate students of the University of the Philippines;
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|january||no examinations||to be announced by the UP Diliman OSSS|
Scholarship Exam Coverage