The JWT Malang Scholarship was established by the WPP (Wire and Plastic Products plc) Marketing Communications, Inc in 2001.
WPP plc is a British multinational advertising and public relations company with its main management office in London, England, and its executive office in Dublin, Ireland. It is the world’s largest advertising company by revenues, and employs around 162,000 people in 3,000 offices across 110 countries. It owns a number of advertising, public relations and market research networks, including Grey, Burson-Marsteller, Hill & Knowlton, JWT, Ogilvy Group, TNS, Young & Rubicam and Cohn & Wolfe.
School fees as assessed;
Book allowance of P 1,500/semester;
Monthly stipend of P 3,000;
Transportation and other miscellaneous expenses of P 500/month.
1. must be a bona fide Fine Arts major in Visual Communication student of the University of the Philippines-Diliman;
2. if an entering freshman, must have passed the UPCAT and the Talent Determination Test; if already enrolled as a freshman, must have obtained an average grade of “1.75” or better and must have carried a load of at least 15 units with no grade of “5.00” or unremoved “4.00” or “inc.” in the semester immediately preceding the application;
3. must be financially needy (parents’ annual gross income must not exceed P 200,000);
4. must not have been the subject of any disciplinary action worse than a five-day class suspension.
The scholarship is renewable every semester.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|June||UPCAT and the Talent Determination Test||to be announced by UP College of Fine Arts Scholarship Committee|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- UPCAT coverage
- Talent Determination Test coverage