The Foundation is a non-stock, non-profit charitable foundation whose mission is to provide assistance to financially challenged students who have the desire and determination to finish their education.
The Green Cross – Jesus Co Ay Tian Foundation was named after the Green Cross founder Jesus Co Ay Tian.
Since its inception in 2002, the Green Cross-Jesus Co Ay Tian Foundation has been proactively advocating social development and community service. The Foundation is a non-stock, non-profit charitable foundation whose mission is to provide assistance to financially challenged students who have the desire and determination to finish their education. The Foundation aims to help these students uplift their and their families’ lives and to become positive contributors to the society.
The recipients of the scholarship (high school) receives P 500 monthly allowance for their educational and personal needs.
Upon entering college, the scholar receives P 25,000 full scholarship or a stipend of P 2,500 a month, which the student use at his discretion.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM:
1. Applicant must be an incoming 2nd year high school student.
2. Applicant must be a resident of Parañaque & Muntinlupa Cities.
3. Applicant must be studying at any of the affiliated public high schools:
-Parañaque National High School
-Dr. Arcadio Santos National High School
-Pedro E. Diaz National High School
-Muntinlupa National High School
4. Applicant must have a general weighted average of at least 85% without any grades lower than 80% in any subject in the duration of the Program.
5. Applicant must enroll in all subjects required by the year level.
6. Applicant must not be a recipient of other scholarship grants.
7. Applicant must be of good health.
8. Applicant must be of good moral character
Not part of any gangs, fraternities or any group promoting violence or criminal acts
No vices –eg. Smoking, Drinking, Drugs, Gambling, etc.
Does not engage in other activities that may affect moral character
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COLLEGE PROGRAM
1. This program is open to the graduating high school students of the Foundation who have been its scholar for at least 2 years in high school.
2. Each student must maintain a general weighted average of 85% or its equivalent without incurring any failing grades in the duration of the Program.
3. Each student must enroll in at least the regular load of the course. Additional units are allowed, but taking units LESS than the regular load is NOT allowed.
4. Only the required subjects of the course are allowed to be taken.
5. No failed or dropped subjects including CMT & PE.
6. Student must be of good health.
7. Student must be of good moral character.
No violations of school’s policies and regulations
No disciplinary records in the school
Not part of any gangs, fraternity, or any other groups that promote chaos, violence, and the like
8. Student must not be a recipient of other grants.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Proceed to the respective affiliated schools.
2. Fill out the Application Form.
3. Attach the following requirements:
a. Certified True Copy of Report Card, signed by the Adviser, Guidance Counselor, & Principal
b. Birth Certificate
c. Commendation letter signed by the Adviser, Guidance Counselor, & Principal certifying that the applicant is
– Of good moral character
– Taking the regular load prescribed by the course
– Not a beneficiary of other scholarship grants
Income Tax Returns of Parents/Proof of Financial Need
Social Case Study Report from the concerned LGU/City Social Welfare Office
4. Forward the Application Form & requirements to the school for submission to the Foundation.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|June||interview||contact school’s scholarship committee|
Scholarship Exam Coverage