Go Kim Pah Foundation is a non-stock, not-for-profit organization incorporated in the Philippines on December 2006. The foundation, established in honor of Go Kim Pah, the founder of Equitable Bank in 1950, aims to engage in philanthropic, humanitarian, and charitable causes.
Consistent with its thrust, for the centennial celebration of the University of the Philippines in 2008, the Foundation, together with Equitable Computer Services Inc., a member of the Equicom Group, donated computers for the computer laboratory of the IDEA (Information Systems Design, Education and Applications) Program of the UP Diliman College of Engineering.
school fees as assessed
monthly stipend – P 800.00
book allowance – P 500.00
Benefits remitted every semester.
Funds with UP Diliman
additional 1 scholarship slot per semester
1. Competitive examination;
-The scholarship office of the ACCREDITED schools will administer the application
-Application forms can be OBTAINED and SHOULD BE FILED with the scholarship office.
-The scholarship office will conduct the competitive examinations and interviews.
-The results of the competitive examinations (if any) and interviews will be submitted by the school to the Foundation.
-Upon interview and approval by the Foundation, the school will notify in writing the grantees of their selection.
2. It shall be the exclusive right of the Foundation to determine the number of scholars every school year.
3. The decision of the Foundation on the choice of grantees shall be final and shall not be subject of review, judicial or otherwise.
4. The grantee shall agree to take the full load each semester according to the curriculum of the course he/she is enrolled in.
5. willing to work at Equitable Bank after graduation (at Bank’s option);
6. family income of not more than P300,000.00
7. Grantee must finish the course within the prescribed number of semesters.
scholarship is renewable every semester.
-The grantees shall agree to maintain an average grade (depends on the policy of the school) and not to incur any failing or dropped marks. If the grantee incurs any failure during the semester, he/she will be disqualified from the same scholarship in the succeeding semester unless evaluated and recommended by the school for a second chance. In case of incomplete (INC.) marks, the school policies shall apply.
One 2 x 2 photo,
ITR or BIR certification of exemption and affidavit,
True Copy of Grades,
Certification of Good Moral Character,
One letter of recommendation from former Professor;
For new freshman: Principal’s certificate on students rank and size of graduating class, form 138
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|August||to be announced by Scholarship Committee of accredited schools||to be announced by Scholarship Committee of accredited schools|
Scholarship Exam Coverage
- Math and Sciences
- Logical and Reasoning Ability