The Rosario S. Jose Scholarship was started in 2008. The donor for this scholarship is ROSARIO S. JOSE.
1. School fees up to P 6,000.00
2. Book allowance of P 1,500.00/semester
3. monthly stipend at P 3,000.00
4. transportation allowance at P 500.00/month
remits P 50,000.00 every June of each Academic Year
1. must have obtained an average grade of “2.0” or better and must have carried a load of at least 15 units with no grade of “5.0” or unremoved “4.0” or “Inc” in the semester immediately preceding the application;
2. must be enrolled in at least 15 units at the time of the award of the grant;
3. must be financially needy (parents’ annual gross income must not exceed
4. must not have been the subject of any disciplinary action.
must be a bonafide third year student of the UP Diliman enrolled in all fields of study EXCEPT for BA Philosophy, BA Political Science and B Physical Education.
For more information, please proceed to the Office of Scholarships and Student Services (OSSS) at Rms 302-306, Vinzons’ Hall, UP Diliman.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|June||no examinations||to be announced by UP Diliman OSSS|
Scholarship Exam Coverage