POSCO became the world’s leading steel company in 1998 based on crude steel production through continuous efforts to increase facility efficiency and productivity, and established an integrated digital system through a business transformation in 1999 reorganizing all work processes from purchase, production to sales.
Under the POSCO Asia Fellowship program , the foundation provides scholarships, facilitates research activities and sponsors literary works with the aim of enhancing mutual understanding and collaborative exchanges among Asian countries.
Peso equivalent of US$800.00 per person per year
stipend or living allowances for the scholar
POSCO remits US$20,000 every school year
1. Applicants for the scholarship must be Filipino citizens;
2. must be full time undergraduate students in UP Diliman;
3. must be in their 2nd or 3rd or 4th or 5th year;
4. must not be enjoying any other scholarship at the time of the award;
5. GPA: minimum of 2.00;
6. must carry a minimum load of at least 15 units every semester.
Scholarship is renewable every Academic Year.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|June 13, 2014||no exams given||to be announced by UP Diliman OSSS|
Scholarship Exam Coverage