In 1997, Philippine Vending Corporation was formed from a vision of revolutionizing the Filipino consumers lifestyle by delivering convenience, innovation and excellence whenever and wherever.
The company is the only full-line vending company. They provide complete service operations from installation, replenishment, repairs, and periodic maintenance.
The Philippine Vending Corporation invests in the youth by giving them the right education, believing that they can make a difference in our country. They are providing full scholarships to students from the country’s top universities such as University of the Philippines Diliman.
1. School fees assessed but not to exceed P 6,000.00/semester
2. Book allowance P 1,500.00/semester
3. Monthly stipend at P 3,000.00 x 5 months (P 15,000.00/semester)
4. Transportation and other miscellaneous expenses at P 2,500.00/semester
1. Must be a bona fide ENGINEERING student of the University of the Philippines, Diliman;
2. Must have passed the UPCAT;
3. Must be financially needy (parents’ annual gross income must not exceed P150,000);
4. Must be active in Christian work;
5. Must have potentials for leadership (as evidenced by his/her extra-curricular activities rendered in the community);
6. Must not have been the subject of any disciplinary action worse than a five-day class suspension.
Scholarship renewable each semester.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|Aug. 29, 2014||no examiniations||to be announced by UP Diliman OSSS|
Scholarship Exam Coverage