The Philippine Technological Society of Michigan is founded in 1978 in Metro Detroit, Michigan. It is an offshoot of the “Samahang Pilipino nang Michigan Committee on Professions”.
To become a member of this organization, one has to be:
– Filipino-Americans and those related to Filipino Americans.
– Architect, Engineers, Physical Scientist, Information and Science Technologist.
– Others by invitation.
This organization sponsors Annual US and Philippine scholarships; holds seminars, workshops, field trips and sports and social activities; holds classes on computer-aided drafting and design; and holds review classes for Professional Engineers (Exam).
interest earnings of the scholarship fund but not to exceed P 18,500.00 per semester;
Benefits remitted every semester;
Funds with UP Foundation.
1. Must be financially needy (parents’ annual gross income must not exceed P200,000.00);
2. Must not have been the subject of any disciplinary action.
3. Must have obtained an average of “2.5” or better and must have carried a load of at least 15 units with no grade of “5.00” or unremoved “4.00” or “INC” in the semester immediately preceding the application;
4. Must be a bona fide FRESHMAN student of UP Diliman enrolled in the field of ENGINEERING, COMPUTER SCIENCE or OTHER PHYSICAL SCIENCES;
Scholarship renewed every semester
For more information, please proceed to the Office of Scholarships and Student Services (OSSS) at Rms 302-306, Vinzons’ Hall, UP Diliman.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|May 15, 2014||no exams||to be announced by UP Diliman OSSS|
Scholarship Exam Coverage