The Eduardo Co Seteng Memorial Scholarship Study Grant was started in 1966. The donor for this grant is Mr. Edison Co Seteng.
Full amount of tuition and other matriculation fees;
book allowance of P 500.00/semester;
monthly stipend of P 700.00.
1. An applicant for the scholarship must be a bona fide sophomore student;
2. must have obtained an average of “2.25″ or better during the immediately preceding semester for a load of not less than 15 units or the normal load required in his course if less than 15 units;
3. must have no grade of “5.00″, unremoved grade of “4.00″ or “inc.” In the preceding semester;
4. must not have been the subject of disciplinary action;
5. the grantee shall be selected on the basis of the results of the competitive examination to be given by the Office of Scholarships and Student Services to the top five applicants.
scholarship is renewable every semester.
2 slots are open for any course in UP Diliman, 1 slot for Food Technology and 1 slot for Electrical Engineering.
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|September||to be announced by UP Diliman OSSS||to be announced by UP Diliman OSSS|