The Cunan-Valdecantos Scholarship Grant is spearheaded by the Cunan-Valecantos Family, a family who received recognition recently as a Multi-Generation UP Alumni Family in the 2012 UPAA awarding ceremonies.
1. Total: P 35,000.00
2. Monthly stipend at P 4,800.00 x 5 months – P 2 4,000.00
3. Book allowance – P 3,500.00
4. Matriculation fees as assessed up to – P 7,500.00
1. The applicant must have earned general weighted average grade of at least “2.75”
2. The applicant must not have been given a grade of “5.00” in the semester immediately preceding the application. Any applicant’s grade of “INC” or “4.00” must be completed or removed at the time of application.
3. The applicant must be of good moral character as certified by the College’s dean.
4. The applicant must, at least, belong to the 80% tuition discount of the University’s Socialized Tuition System 2013 (STS2013).
The applicant must be a regular 3rd year student enrolled in BS Community Development Program at the College of Social Work and Community Development (CSWCD), UP Diliman;
Number of Slots
Scholarship Application Schedule
|Application Period||Exam Schedule||Scholarship Results Date|
|Sept 5, 2014||no examinations||to be announced by the UP Diliman OSSS|
Scholarship Exam Coverage