UPCAT Review Price: P4,200
# of Hours: 48 Hours
# of Sessions: 12 Sessions
# of Students per Class: No Data
Passing Rate: No Data
*Comprehensive & Up-to-date Simulated UPCAT. The Simulated Test covers Language Proficiency, Science, Math, Reading Comprehension. The review course also includes General Intelligence Test, Essay Writing, & Abstract Reasoning Tests for ACET, DLSUCET, & USTET. Our materials are edited yearly in order to match the most recent college admission tests.
*College Admission Tips & Strategies with career orientation & counselling. We also discuss the UPCAT screening process including the UPG computation as well as quota & non-quota programs.
* Comprehensive UPCAT & other College Entrance Exam Review Book (ACAD1 publication)
*Comprehensive Practice Test Modules on Mathematics Proficiency, Science Proficiency
Slot Reservation: Call, Text, Email or Venue Reservation
Review Schedule Summary: April Batch and May Batch
3rd Flr., STI COLLEGE – TAFT, Taft Ave., near cor. Pres. Quirino Ave., Malate, Manila (near LRT-Quirino Ave. station, bet. Vito Cruz & Pedro Gil Stns., across Jollibee/ McDonald’s)
Review Discounts / Add-ons:
REGISTRATION FEES & DISCOUNTS
(All inclusive of the review materials & review books)
P 4,200 – individual enrollee
P 3,700 (P500 discount)- group enrollees with at least 5 members.
P 3,500 (P700 discount)- group enrollees with at least 5 members coming from a public or Science High School**
**Science High Schools as recognized by Department of Education (DepEd) and Department of Science and Technology (DOST). Private High Schools with Special Science curriculum are not going to be included in this category.
- Only P1,000 down payment to register
- Group members may register on different days and may choose different schedules.
EARLY REGISTRATION FEES & DISCOUNTS
P1,000 & P1,300* Big Discounts for Group Enrollees!
(December 3, 10, 17, 2011 to January 7, 14, 21, & 28, 2012 only)
P 3,700 (P500 discount instantly) - individual enrollee
P 3,200 (P1,000 discount)- group enrollees with at least 5 members.
P 2,900 (P1,300 discount*)- group enrollees with at least 5 members coming from a public or Science High School
P700 & P1,000* Big Discounts for Group Enrollees!
(February 4, 11, 18 & 25, 2012 only)
P 3,900 (P300 discount instantly) - individual enrollee
P 3,500 (P700 discount)- group enrollees with at least 5 members.
P 3,200 (P1,000 discount*)- group enrollees with at least 5 members coming from a public or Science High School
*Discounts will be applied strictly based on the actual date of registration; hence, ACAD1 encourages students to invite group members and register earlier to get bigger discounts.
Office Address and Contact Information:
Telephone No: (02) 545 1133 / (02) 485 0721
Cellphone Number: (0905) 3581150 Globe / (0923) 8372762 Sun
Office Address: STI College Taft Ave., Malate, Philippines
Detailed Review Schedule
REVIEW CLASS SCHEDULES* (12 comprehensive 4-hour sessions)
Summer Batch (includes a REFRESHER session on the last weekend of July)
Batch I (April Batch)
- MWF: April 11 to May 4, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 n.n. or 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- TThS: April 10 to May 5, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 n.n. or 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Batch II (May Batch)
- MWF: May 7 to May 30, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 n.n. or 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- TThS: May 8 to May 31, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 n.n. or 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
* Register early in order to get into your preferred schedule.
Batch III June-July Batch (2 sessions per day, 6 Saturdays for 12 comprehensive 4-hr sessions)
- SATURDAYS June 23 to July 28, 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Review Registration Details:
1. Choose your preferred batch & schedule subject to availability of slots.
2. Call, text, or e-mail your information*: full name, school, contact information (preferably 1 landline number, 1 mobile number, and an e-mail address, if any) and your preferred batch and schedule.
*For text reservations, Text FULL NAME/SCHOOL/CONTACT NOS/SCHEDULE to (0905)3581150 for Globe or (0923)8372762 for Sun subscribers. Ex. Vince Reyes/Makati Science HS/5451133/April MWF 8-12*For e-mail reservations, please indicate on the subject field: 2011 Review Reservation
3. Register personally or through a representative at STI College – Taft during registration days & hours. In case you drop by during non-office or non-registration hours, kindly fill out the registration form to be provided by the guards on duty.
4. Bring the ff. requirements: 2 pcs 1×1 photos (recently taken) and photocopy of 3rd yr High School ID.
5. Pay the non-refundable registration fee in full or at P1,000 downpayment to officially enroll. Balances must be settled on the first day of review classes.
ACAD1 as Manila’s Pioneer in College Entrance Test Preparation. ACAD1 began as Manila Philacademic Center in 2002 & started its first batch of UPCAT test preparation class in 2003. Thus, ACAD1 is considered as the first academic center to start UPCAT review classes in Manila. Founded by a young scholar from Manila Science High School and University of the Philippines – Diliman, ACAD1 has become a leader in college entrance test preparation, providing students with excellent, top of the class, quality test preparation at the most reasonable cost.