Guys, application forms for aspiringUPIS Kindergarten and UPIS 1st Year High School students will be available starting January 17, 2011. To get your application form, visit the UPIS campus along Katipunan or go to the UPIS website and download a PDF version of the application form.
Special thanks go to Jan Panganiban. It was she who gave us the heads up about this.
As per the UPIS website, UPIS will admit only 100 kindergarten students and only 24 first year high school students for the AY 2011-2012 intake year.
To be eligible to apply for a UPIS kindergarten slot this AY 2011-2012, an applicant must:
- be 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 years old by June 2011
- have been born within November 15, 2004 -December 31, 2005
- not have taken the UPIS Kindergarten Admission Test (UPKAT) before
To be eligible to apply for a UPIS High School slot this AY 2011-2012, an applicant must:
- take and pass the UPIS Admissions Test
- be currently in Grade 6 (if the elementary school has Grades 1 to 6 only) or Grade 7 (if the elementary school has Grades 1 to 7)
- have an average of 85% or better (or its equivalent if the elementary school uses a different grading system) for three grading periods
For more information, it’s best to visit the UPIS website where the school’s announcement can be found. If you have questions and clarifications, please visit or call UPIS. The UPIS contact information is included below:
UP Integrated School
Katipunan Avenue, Diliman Quezon City 1101
Tel/Fax: (632) 9297797
Tel (632) 9818500 loc 4451-52