Are you currently in third-year high school and planning to apply for admission to UP, Ateneo or De La Salle? Here’s your chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0! Introducing, AHEAD Tutorial & Review Center’s “18 Things I’ll Do to Get into UP / Ateneo / De La Salle” contest.
[Note: This is a contest by AHEAD Tutorial & Review Center. AHEAD set the mechanics, and it shall choose the winner and provide the prize. Please be advised.]
In light of AHEAD Tutorial & Review Center’s 18th Anniversary, we are giving students a chance to win an awesome gadget!
People would do everything to get into their dream university—we’d like to know what YOU are willing to do! Some of these things may be practical, some may be serious, or some may be downright silly. Whatever it might be, we’d like to know what you think it would take to get into your university of choice.
- The contest is open to Third-Year High School Students who will be applying to UP/Ateneo/De La Salle this 2013.
- Candidates will have to enumerate 18 things they will do to get into UP/Ateneo/DLSU.
- Candidates must include in their lists the following:
- At least one serious action (ex: studying hard, try to get into the honor roll)
- At least one practical action (ex: check the requirements, ask tips from siblings)
- At least one die-hard action (ex: attend a UAAP game w/dream school’s logo painted on face, wear all school merchandise)
- Candidates may post their entries in the following formats:
- Video (maximum of 3 minutes)
- Photo (may be a simple photo, graphic or Instagram collage)
- Candidates will need to submit their entries here at Academic-Clinic.com.
- For Video entries – upload video to YouTube or Facebook then submit the video URL through the field provided in the submission form.
- For Photo entries – upload your image (only jpg, gif, png formats allowed; 550px wide by 800px tall exactly ) to Academic-Clinic using the Upload field in the submission form. Note the dimensions required: 550 px wide and 800 px tall; images with a different dimension will be scaled down or cropped and may consequently suffer in quality.
- After submitting their entries to Academic-Clinic, candidates must wait until after Academic-Clinic has screened and posted their entries to the Academic-Clinic website. This will be a wait of 1-2 days.
- Candidates, upon seeing their entries published at Academic-Clinic, must get their entries’ specific URL (click on the entry’s title to open the individual entry then copy the URL indicated in the URL/address bar).
- Proceed to the AHEAD Tutorial and Review Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/aheadtutorialandreview), “Like” that fan page then, on that fan page’s wall, post the URL copied earlier, but be sure to remove the “http:” part of the URL . Instead of posting http://academic-clinic.com/2013/03/your-entry-title, post only academic-clinic.com/2013/03/your-entry-title.
- Entries will be judged based on creativity, design, and importance of content.
- The candidate with the best entry will win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
- The contest will run from March 4, 2013 to May 21, 2013. The winner will be announced at AHEAD’s 18th Anniversary Party on May 25, 2013.
For questions and clarifications, please go to the AHEAD fan page and post your questions there.
If you’re ready to submit your entry, use the submission form below. Good luck!